Restores Fading Tattoos & Makes Your Ink Brighter Than Ever
VIVID Tattoo Oil™ will instantly make your tattoos "pop" and shine like never before, and also:
- Restore your fading tattoos and make them 'day 1 fresh' again
- Protect your ink from premature fading
- Nourish, hydrate and protect your skin from damage
- Improve your skin's long-term health to keep tattoos fresh
Try VIVID for as long as you want and if you don't like it, get it FREE
You can order VIVID, open the box and start using it right away.
Within seconds you’ll notice your tattoos brighten.. and your skin? It’ll feel super healthy and hydrated - without being greasy or sticky.
Use it as many times as you want, as long as you want and if one day you decide you don’t like it, email us and we’ll refund you within 24 hours.
I'm so confident that VIVID will restore your fading tattoos and make them look the best they ever have, that I'm willing to put ourselves in a position where you could lie and get VIVID for free.
But I don't think you will.
I think you'll start using VIVID, fall in love with how good your tattoos look and order more - maybe you'll even tell your friends!
The reason I say that is because it's exactly what happened with nearly all of our amazing customers:
YES! It's expensive, but here's why:
VIVID is proudly & responsibly made in America, using only all-natural ingredients to ensure the highest quality possible.
While the bottle seems small, it goes a long way - it'll last up to 90 days for a person with medium-heavy coverage.
- Cruelty free
- 100% vegan
- Paraben free
- Petroleum free
- Silicone free
- Mineral oil free
- Reef friendly
- Sustainably manufactured in the USA
All orders leave our Arizona warehouse within 24 hours and will arrive within 3-5 days for US customers! All orders come with insured shipping.
Scroll up, click "Add To Cart" and try VIVID for as long as you want. Remember, if you ever don't like it we'll refund you within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does a bottle of VIVID last?
A: It depends on a) how much tattoo coverage you have and b) how often you use VIVID.
For someone with medium coverage (2 sleeves + a chest piece for example) who uses VIVID 1-2 times per day, the 4 oz bottle should last between 90-120 days.
For someone with full upper body coverage and daily use, we expect a bottle to last about 60 days.
Q: Does VIVID restore vibrancy in old tattoos?
A: Yes, of course :)
Q: Can I use VIVID instead of the lotion my tattoo artist recommended for aftercare?
A: We cannot recommend using VIVID in the immediate post-tattoo phase.
During this time of healing, you need to listen to your tattoo artist and follow their instructions to a T.
Q: Will this smear my tattoo?
A: Nope! It'll do the exact opposite - your tattoo will look sharper & bolder than ever.
Q: Does it stay oily? Does this last all day?
A: Our tattoo oil absorbs within minutes so you won't have to worry about that nasty oily/greasy feeling - you can even wear it under clothing! Just because it absorbs quickly doesn't mean it won't last all day. Apply VIVID once and it'll last all day!
Q: What does it smell like?
A: The smell is slightly hard to describe. However, it's a very pleasant smell that nearly all of our amazing customers enjoy!
The VIVID formula includes only all-natural ingredients.
Each of these ingredients is in the formula for a specific reason.
Some people falsely believe they can get the same benefits by using just 1-2 natural oils. The truth is, while these compounds alone are good, it’s the combination of them in carefully tested amounts that makes VIVID so innovative and effective.
Skincare is just like eating a healthy diet…
Carrots are great, but if you ONLY eat carrots, your body won't be able to function properly.
It’s the same with natural oils and skincare.
Full Ingredient List:
- Kukui nut oil (aleurites moluccans)
- Avocado (persea americana)
- Shea olein (vitellaria paradoxa)
- Sesame (sesamum indicum)
- Safflower (carthamus tinctorius)
- Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate (and) hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables (both naturally-derived from olives)
- Caprylic/capric triglycerides (derived from coconut oil, cocos nucifera)
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate (a naturally-occurring ester of benzoic acid)
- Apricot kernel (prunus armeniaca)
- Sweet almond (prunus dulcis)
- Rice bran (oryzo sativa)
- Sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus)
- Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis)
- Meadowfoam seed (limnanthes alba)
- Castor (ricinus communis)
- Propoxylated (PPG-20) methyl glucose ether (100% naturally-derived)
- a-bisabolol; elderberry extract (sambucus canadensis)
- Bilberry extract (vaccinium myrtillus l.)
- Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice root) extract
- Vitamin E tocopherol (non-gmo)
- Tocopheryl acetate (non-gmo)
- Rosemary leaf extract (rosmarinus officinalis)
- Sugar cane extract (saccharum officinarum)
- Sugar maple extract (acer saccharum)
- Orange extract (citrus aurantium dulcis)
- Lemon extract (citrus limon)
- Lavender (lavandula angustifolia, French/Bulgarian)
- Ylang-ylang (cananga odorata) flower oil
- Terpineol (food grade)
- Bergamot (citrus aurantium, bergaptene free)
- Linalool (food grade)
- (100% NATURAL FRAGRANCE INGREDIENTS)
Pregnant women: Consult with your doctor before using.
For external use only.
ONLY FOR USE ON FULLY-HEALED TATTOOS.
DO NOT use on broken skin.
Contains Sweet Almond oil. May trigger nut allergies.
Discontinue use immediately if any skin irritation occurs.
(This is a cosmetic product intended to be applied to the human body. It is formulated to improve the appearance of your skin (and of course your tattoos) and is not intended or claimed to cure or treat any type of disease.)