Buy 1 Get 1 Free This Black Friday!
Just add 2 units to the cart and discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Instantly brightens your tattoos by deeply nourishing and hydrating your skin.
- Protects your precious ink from premature fading.
- This light and fast-absorbing formula moisturizes your skin without feeling greasy or staining your clothes.
- Improves your skin’s long-term health by feeding it the essential nutrients it needs to repair and regenerate. Healthier skin = More detailed & vibrant tattoos.
- Make your tattoos "POP" with color and brightness!
- Fresh, light, and clean all-natural fragrance. NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE CHEMICALS!
🇺🇸 FREE 3-5 Day US Shipping! 🇺🇸
Order 2 For 20% Off!
Cruelty free, 100% vegan, paraben free, petroleum free, silicone free, mineral oil free, reef friendly and sustainable.
Proud to be made in the USA in a cGMP established facility.
Feels Greasy? You're Using Too Much!
VIVID Tattoo Oil is formulated to be quite light and fast absorbing. BUT, you must not use too much. Only so much of it can absorb at one time.
So, begin with a lesser amount and find that 'sweet spot' where you get all of the great benefits AND it fully absorbs into your skin.
Also: Other skin products (such as soaps, cleansers, etc.) may contain ingredients that hinder absorption of Vivid Tattoo Oil especially if they contain certain occlusive ingredients.)"
What Happy Customers Are Saying...
"I love it. I use it everyday and it brightens the color of my tattoos. It also feels good on my skin. I highly recommend it." - Mark J.
"My tattoos are much fresher and the colors are more intense." - Lydia F.
"Within a week noticed my tattoo looked Visibly brighter. Truly a great product cannot recommend enough." - Josh S.
Lifetime 100% Money-Back Guarantee
You can order VIVID Tattoo Oil®, open the box and start using it right away.
Within seconds you’ll notice your tattoos brighten.. and your skin? It’ll feel super soft and healthy - without being greasy or sticky.
Use it as many times as you want, as long as you want and if one day you decide you don’t like it, email us and we’ll refund you within 24 hours.
Yes, you read it correctly - use VIVID Tattoo Oil® as long as you want and if you don’t like it, we’ll refund you (it’s a lifetime guarantee).
So click “Add to Cart” and try it out for as long as you want, completely risk free.
The VIVID formula includes only all-natural ingredients.
Each of these ingredients is in the formula for a specific reason.
Some people falsely believe they can get the same benefits by using just 1-2 natural oils. The truth is, while these compounds alone are good, it’s the combination of them in carefully tested amounts that makes VIVID so innovative and effective.
Skincare is just like eating a healthy diet…
Carrots are great, but if you ONLY eat carrots, your body won't be able to function properly.
It’s the same with natural oils and skincare.
Full Ingredient List:
- Kukui nut oil (aleurites moluccans)
- Avocado (persea americana)
- Shea olein (vitellaria paradoxa)
- Sesame (sesamum indicum)
- Safflower (carthamus tinctorius)
- Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate (and) hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables (both naturally-derived from olives)
- Caprylic/capric triglycerides (derived from coconut oil, cocos nucifera)
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate (a naturally-occurring ester of benzoic acid)
- Apricot kernel (prunus armeniaca)
- Sweet almond (prunus dulcis)
- Rice bran (oryzo sativa)
- Sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus)
- Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis)
- Meadowfoam seed (limnanthes alba)
- Castor (ricinus communis)
- Propoxylated (PPG-20) methyl glucose ether (100% naturally-derived)
- a-bisabolol; elderberry extract (sambucus canadensis)
- Bilberry extract (vaccinium myrtillus l.)
- Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice root) extract
- Vitamin E tocopherol (non-gmo)
- Tocopheryl acetate (non-gmo)
- Rosemary leaf extract (rosmarinus officinalis)
- Sugar cane extract (saccharum officinarum)
- Sugar maple extract (acer saccharum)
- Orange extract (citrus aurantium dulcis)
- Lemon extract (citrus limon)
- Lavender (lavandula angustifolia, French/Bulgarian)
- Ylang-ylang (cananga odorata) flower oil
- Terpineol (food grade)
- Bergamot (citrus aurantium, bergaptene free)
- Linalool (food grade)
- (100% NATURAL FRAGRANCE INGREDIENTS)
Pregnant women: Consult with your doctor before using.
For external use only.
ONLY FOR USE ON FULLY-HEALED TATTOOS.
DO NOT use on broken skin.
Contains Sweet Almond oil. May trigger nut allergies.
Discontinue use immediately if any skin irritation occurs.
(This is a cosmetic product intended to be applied to the human body. It is formulated to improve the appearance of your skin (and of course your tattoos) and is not intended or claimed to cure or treat any type of disease.)