Brighten & Protect Your Ink With VIVID Tattoo Oil™
Brightens & Restores: Makes your ink look better than ever! Old tattoos seem to "come back to life" and new ones look day 1 fresh.
Nourishes: 32 scientifically picked ingredients deeply nourish your skin to keep your ink's canvas fresh and healthy.
Moisturizes: Keeps your skin optimally moisturized at all times, making your tattoos 'POP'!
Protects: Healthy, hydrated skin is the secret behind long-lasting tattoos and VIVID makes sure your skin is both healthy and hydrated at all times.
Lifetime 100% Money-Back Guarantee
You can order VIVID Tattoo Oil™, open the box and start using it right away.
Within seconds you’ll notice your tattoos brighten.. and your skin? It’ll feel super soft and healthy - without being greasy or sticky.
Use it as many times as you want, as long as you want and if one day you decide you don’t like it, email us and we’ll refund you within 24 hours.
Yes, you read it correctly - use VIVID Tattoo Oil™ as long as you want and if you don’t like it, we’ll refund you (it’s a lifetime guarantee).
So click “Add to Cart” and try it out for as long as you want, completely risk free.
The VIVID formula includes only all-natural ingredients.
Each of these ingredients is in the formula for a specific reason.
Some people falsely believe they can get the same benefits by using just 1-2 natural oils. The truth is, while these compounds alone are good, it’s the combination of them in carefully tested amounts that makes VIVID so innovative and effective.
Skincare is just like eating a healthy diet…
Carrots are great, but if you ONLY eat carrots, your body won't be able to function properly.
It’s the same with natural oils and skincare.
Full Ingredient List:
- Kukui nut oil (aleurites moluccans)
- Avocado (persea americana)
- Shea olein (vitellaria paradoxa)
- Sesame (sesamum indicum)
- Safflower (carthamus tinctorius)
- Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate (and) hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables (both naturally-derived from olives)
- Caprylic/capric triglycerides (derived from coconut oil, cocos nucifera)
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate (a naturally-occurring ester of benzoic acid)
- Apricot kernel (prunus armeniaca)
- Sweet almond (prunus dulcis)
- Rice bran (oryzo sativa)
- Sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus)
- Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis)
- Meadowfoam seed (limnanthes alba)
- Castor (ricinus communis)
- Propoxylated (PPG-20) methyl glucose ether (100% naturally-derived)
- a-bisabolol; elderberry extract (sambucus canadensis)
- Bilberry extract (vaccinium myrtillus l.)
- Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice root) extract
- Vitamin E tocopherol (non-gmo)
- Tocopheryl acetate (non-gmo)
- Rosemary leaf extract (rosmarinus officinalis)
- Sugar cane extract (saccharum officinarum)
- Sugar maple extract (acer saccharum)
- Orange extract (citrus aurantium dulcis)
- Lemon extract (citrus limon)
- Lavender (lavandula angustifolia, French/Bulgarian)
- Ylang-ylang (cananga odorata) flower oil
- Terpineol (food grade)
- Bergamot (citrus aurantium, bergaptene free)
- Linalool (food grade)
- (100% NATURAL FRAGRANCE INGREDIENTS)
Pregnant women: Consult with your doctor before using.
For external use only.
ONLY FOR USE ON FULLY-HEALED TATTOOS.
DO NOT use on broken skin.
Contains Sweet Almond oil. May trigger nut allergies.
Discontinue use immediately if any skin irritation occurs.
(This is a cosmetic product intended to be applied to the human body. It is formulated to improve the appearance of your skin (and of course your tattoos) and is not intended or claimed to cure or treat any type of disease.)